Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last day of January!

Who else is ready for summer?!? Well, I'm guessing not many people check this blog out but if you see this blog after searching for Eau Claire coupon blogs, yes, I created this one, and no, I never had the time to keep up with it. There are SO MANY resources out there for national stores and deals, yet there was really nothing for Eau Claire stores such as Mega, Gordy's, Festival, Ron's... I started doing match ups for Gordy's and Mega but found it to be way too time consuming considering there wasn't a lot of readership out there, and the deals at our grocery stores are pretty sparse compared to bigger chain grocery stores, such as Safeway or Albertsons.

I've been couponing for over 3 years now and I have looked at a LOT of blogs. My favorites and the ones I recommend to all my friends...

Hip2Save. great all-around deal and coupon site. usually first to post many deals.

Totally Target. all about Target! and Eau Claire actually has Target! so a great resource

My Frugal Adventures. all-around deals, very nice layout, simple and easy to follow.

The Coupon Project. good resource for education about ethical, common-sense couponing. lots of ideas for healthy living and tools for budgeting.

I'm still here, and I'll still check in from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment