Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello out there!

Well as you can see I haven't posted a lot. Our family has been doing a LOT of projects outside. If anyone is reading this, or even casually checking in, I'll put some small posts once in a while but I never know when I'm going to have much time! :) I have links to a lot of neat blogs in my blog list, that updates a few times a day... which is cool...

I have this idea that when I do grocery store match-ups, like Gordy's, Mega, and Festival, I'm going to only post ones that I can link to printable coupons. This is because here in the wonderful city of Eau Claire, our paper has only a really tiny SmartSource with hardly any coupons in it. The only way to get the other inserts is to buy the Star Tribune, which is a pain... I can't get it delivered and I'm assuming neither can anyone else. Except for the gas station, lol...

Anyhow... hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather! I sure am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment