Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Starting over!

Kmart doubles are this week. You can double five coupons per day up to $2 in value with your Kmart rewards card! This makes for some GREAT deals. Yesterday I got two bottles of ALL, four bottles of Vitamin water, and one bottle of Soft Scrub Total for $0.41!!!!! The best resources I've found to help you decide what to get with your five coupon limit each day are....

Common Sense with Money - Kmart deals

There are a lot of deals outlined here that I will try and a lot of good information to know before you head out to get your doubles. :)

My Frugal Adventures - Kmart deals

Also a nice long list of possibilities and a lot of good information about the double coupon event.

****

Hope you all have a great experience... the Chippewa Falls and Eau Claire stores are both participating and everyone at the Eau Claire store was very helpful and friendly when I went there yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment